You want to speak english ? Here we speak english !

Invité

Message Posté le: Lun Juin 01, 2009 23:04 pm    Sujet du message:
The arabian accent.

" Eiffel Towaire, Tou Youro " !
Monsieur Patate
Actif
Actif

Message Posté le: Mar Juin 02, 2009 12:23 pm    Sujet du message:
Arabic, dear, arabic.
Fleurs
Criterium
Suprème actif
Suprème actif

Message Posté le: Jeu Nov 04, 2010 22:16 pm    Sujet du message:
Booomer a écrit:
Hi guys ! I have an idea :make an english topic on this forum.
As you can see, i have a bad level in English... Maybe this topic could help me to get a better level... So you can go here and speak english with me and the others...

[Salut tout le monde, j'ai une idée : faire un sujet anglais sur ce forum.
Comme vous pouvez le voir, j'ai un niveau faible en Anglais... Peut-être que ce sujet m'aiderai à acquérir un meilleur niveau... Donc vous pouvez venir ici et parler anglais avec moi et les autres...]

[PS : je savais pas trop ou mettre ce sujet alors je l'ai mis ici...]
Booomer
Membre
Membre

Message Posté le: Jeu Nov 04, 2010 22:20 pm    Sujet du message:
Up ! So is there anybody on this forum who wants to speak English ?
Criterium
Suprème actif
Suprème actif

Message Posté le: Jeu Nov 04, 2010 22:37 pm    Sujet du message:
Yeah, why not.
Let's talk about the Tea Party candidates ; I have had this thing for Basil Marceaux ever since I saw a video of him speaking.
Warren
Actif
Actif

Message Posté le: Jeu Nov 04, 2010 23:22 pm    Sujet du message:
Criterium a écrit:
Yeah, why not.
Let's talk about the Tea Party candidates ; I have had this thing for Basil Marceaux ever since I saw a video of him speaking.

Basil Marceaux is a big ignoble pork who smells the death and the shame. Anyway, United States is in the constraint to get stuck to itself with the republicans to see if there is a difference. The democrats apparently did not manage to convince, thus, we return to the system of former days: big pork, big car, excessive pollution and neuronal masturbation!
Criterium
Suprème actif
Suprème actif

Message Posté le: Jeu Nov 04, 2010 23:28 pm    Sujet du message:
Basil Marceaux said he'd give a fee to anyone who forgets to carry his weapon, and that he'll remove trafficking signals (who needs fire stops anyway?). — What's your opinion on these brilliant and, hm, progressive, ideas?
Papillon
Warren
Actif
Actif

Message Posté le: Ven Nov 05, 2010 00:01 am    Sujet du message:
My opinion? It is a republican and as everything the good republicans, he drowns itself in the masterly conservatism of her friends pioneers. The American mentality is so marked by its debuts that it is almost certain that it will never change. Quite as us moreover. But this big pig is a jerk!
K
Suprème actif
Suprème actif

Message Posté le: Ven Nov 05, 2010 00:33 am    Sujet du message:
Yeoh. I was wondering who would be the first to make mistakes I could notice. But still, I'm a lucky guy : I bet on the good one.
Warren
Actif
Actif

Message Posté le: Ven Nov 05, 2010 01:12 am    Sujet du message:
K a écrit:
Yeoh. I was wondering who would be the first to make mistakes I could notice. But still, I'm a lucky guy : I bet on the good one.

Oh yes! Correct me very decently, Sir Professor!
Criterium
Suprème actif
Suprème actif

Message Posté le: Ven Nov 05, 2010 01:30 am    Sujet du message:
I'd say that the aim of such a topic is getting better, and more generally, just talking in english whatever the subject, so it'd be nice if people does not get afraid of making errors at the point that they end up refraining themselves from posting there, terrorized at the idea that someone will point them out.
mikee
Actif
Actif

Message Posté le: Ven Nov 05, 2010 07:33 am    Sujet du message:
Well, we don't really fucking care, because we have nothing to prove to anyone.

The best fucking thing is when i'm fucking drunk, i'm fucking talking fucking rude, and I really fucking love it. It's fucking like i'm fucking happy, I just fucking want to fucking express it fucking loud, and this is when fucking fucks appears. Oh my fucking god for fucking sake I'm fucking loving it !
Criterium
Suprème actif
Suprème actif

Message Posté le: Ven Nov 05, 2010 12:25 pm    Sujet du message:
Most people don't really like that.

Imagine an american guy telling you "aoh j'aïme les meiuff iici eng frâânce elle song pioutain de troô bonnes" ; his drunken friends will laugh, but that'd be pretty much everything. — I prefer not to get used to use the f-word too much, otherwise it will, some day or another, be said inadvertently in a conversation with your boss. And you know that louiserie doesn't like it.

It reminds me a day in Finland. The attitude of the people was quite positive when I was speaking finnish ; but, with the same tone, accent, everything, the attitude changed totally when once, I used the word "vittu" (means "fucking", although originally this is the word for female genitalia). I think it was in the sentence "Ah, on vitun kylmä täällä." "Oh, it's fucking cold there". The girl who was there with me told me that I was starting to become too finnish, and shouldn't. (But yeah, it was a cold morning).
mikee
Actif
Actif

Message Posté le: Ven Nov 05, 2010 12:37 pm    Sujet du message:
The only finnish words i know are moy moy, kiitos or Terveydeksi ! Lol !
Criterium
Suprème actif
Suprème actif

Message Posté le: Ven Nov 05, 2010 12:46 pm    Sujet du message:
"Moi moi" ^_^
"Bye bye", and the other, as you know already, mean "Thanks" and "Cheers" (when drinking). If you have a finnish drinking companion at hand, tell him "Hey! Mennään ryyppäämään nyt!" (pronounced "Hey! Mennnnâââân ruuupppâââmân nute!"). He'll laugh and pay for your booze.
mikee
Actif
Actif

Message Posté le: Ven Nov 05, 2010 12:57 pm    Sujet du message:
By the way i would pronouce it, he'll just think i'm having an autism attack "hhhmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaannnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaannnnnnnhhhhhh" xD

It's strange, because i heard that "moy moy" would mean "hi", "kiitos" "thanks" and "Terveydeksi" "Bless you !" when you sneeze Very Happy
Booomer
Membre
Membre

Message Posté le: Ven Nov 05, 2010 14:37 pm    Sujet du message:
Wow, I think I haven't the required level to speak with all of you ! So I have to work my vocabulary !
Criterium
Suprème actif
Suprème actif

Message Posté le: Ven Nov 05, 2010 15:48 pm    Sujet du message:
There's no prerequisite "level", you just have to try to speak.
Tell us what you think about Love.
Papillon
Aigle hurlant
Actif
Actif

Message Posté le: Dim Nov 14, 2010 20:50 pm    Sujet du message:
mikee a écrit:

The best fucking thing is when i'm fucking drunk, i'm fucking talking fucking rude, and I really fucking love it. It's fucking like i'm fucking happy, I just fucking want to fucking express it fucking loud, and this is when fucking fucks appears. Oh my fucking god for fucking sake I'm fucking loving it !

'Looks like hearing a group of "gangsta" teenagers, who are not necessary drunked...they are the US equivalent of the french "racailles", but I think the term "gangsta" is more funny, when you see their behavior...stupid faggots!
Oel
Suprème actif
Suprème actif

Message Posté le: Dim Nov 14, 2010 21:06 pm    Sujet du message:
Tomorrow, I'll have an English test. So goodbye.